ECE Undergraduate Advising and Student Resources
Program Modification Tools
Students will find the following prerequisite charts helpful in filling out a Modified Program Application Form. These charts provide a summary of the required courses in the program along with their prerequisites, corequisites, and the terms they are usually offered.
When you modify your program, check out the appropriate chart so that you don't schedule a course in a term in which the course is not offered, or that you don't schedule a course without having completed the necessary prerequisites in a previous term.
Helpful Information Links
- For Faculty of Engineering information, additional advising and FAQ information, please see
- For more information about the courses in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Program, please see the following documents. Please note that the following documents contain many pages and you may prefer to print only sections that you need. These documents are presented as a snapshot of the time period they indicate. If you have a specific question about an upcoming course, please contact one of the people listed above.
- For information on convocation please see
- For information on GPA calculation
- For information on iron-ring please see
- For information on reregistration applications (for students who are not automatically authorized to reregister) please see