Although many new software changes were made during
this project, the focus was mostly on hardware.
With three Electrical Engineering students, one Mechanical Engineering
student and two Computer Engineering
students, we were able to accomplish our goal, to have a prototype of a our very own Mixa~Rip scratcher.
Below are some of the features of our prototype.
- Optical speed detection sensors
- Scenix SX Microcontroller (50MHz)
- Two platter scratchers
- VU meter display
- Pitch/Fade Control
- Bass, treble, mid, volume control
- Head-phone jack, speaker output
- Portable unit
- Sensitive reverse/forward scratching
- Built-in power supply