The following documents are available in PDF format. Please follow the link to download the files or view them in your browser.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view these documents. It can be downloaded here.
Final Functional Specifications
- These functional specifications were initially completed on January 30, 2005 following discussions between ExFour Systems and AYXS Environmental Systems. They are based on the original project specifications proposed by AXYS. Several minor changes were made after January 30, during the initial design phase.
Progress Report #1
- Progress Report #1 outlines the goals and specifications of the project, and provides an initial task division and timeline for ExFour.
Progress Report #2
- Progress Report #2 outlines the progress of the project up to March 7, 2005. It outlines the technical design of the Programmable Sensor Output Simulator and tasks remaining, including Software Development, Firmware Development, and Hardware Development.
- Final Documentation for the Programmable Sensor Output Simulator project, including a detailed discussion of the technical design, work remaining for the future, and documentation for software, firmware, and hardware designs.
- Current prototype and final product parts budget